SCHEDULE A PHONE APPOINTMENT
Do you want personal help?
Do you need help getting started or understanding which document is right for you or someone you are helping?
Do you have questions about your role as a representative or monitor?
Nidus offers 25 minute appointments for personal help. The appointments are for information. We do not give legal advice. Appointments can:
- answer your questions about personal planning;
- help you determine which documents you need and where to get the legal forms;
- provide tips for using a Representation Agreement at the bank, hospital or government agency.
FEES FOR APPOINTMENTS
The appointment fee is $45.00. There are no refunds. Payment can be made by the following options:
- E-transfer – if your financial institution is able to transfer by auto-deposit from your bank account to our non-profit bank account at Vancity, let us know and we will give you the email address to use. This should require no password or steps for Nidus. If your institution does not support auto-deposit (like Tangerine), you need to pay by a different method.
- Cheque — made out to Nidus. Must be received before the appointment date (allow more than one week). The address is provided in your confirmation email. Please include a note so we can match it to your appointment.
- PayPal — we will email you a link, which will take you to a secure site where you can pay online by credit card or your PayPal account. (You do not have to set up a PayPal account if paying by credit card.)
Note: An email will be sent to you at the email address you provide when you schedule your appointment. The email will provide further instructions on how to pay as well as how to connect for your appointment.
© 2023 Nidus Personal Planning Resource Centre. All rights reserved.